We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of Amazon Advertising accounts, working closely with clients to develop and implement strategic advertising campaigns that achieve their business goals.
As an Account Manager, you will possess a deep understanding of Amazon Advertising platforms and strategies, proven experience in developing and executing successful advertising campaigns, and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also be a strategic thinker with the ability to identify and analyze customer needs, and a strong communicator with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
• Understand products and services offered by GlowRoad services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences
• Track performance of existing key sellers using appropriate metrics to manage performance
• Acquire sellers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships
• Liaison with cross-functional team (with marketing, creative, finance, catalog, logistics, product management) toward common goal for the program
• Achieve seller launch, selection and seller success targets
• Flag possible escalation, dive deep to recommend and implement corrective actions
• Define and identify potential sellers and industry verticals we target for various services using industry knowledge
• Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training
• Act like an owner and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards
About the team
GlowRoad is a social commerce platform that allows sellers to sell their products to end customers via resellers in over 20,000 pin codes across 2,000 locations. Resellers, who are often housewives, temporary workers, or students, help the company target Tier II and III markets. GlowRoad has been recently acquired by Amazon. We target to grow 50x in next 3 years. This is an unique opportunity to build for Bharat and be part of the rocketship.
- Bangalore, KA, IND
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of sales experience