Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? You love working with data and derive stories from it. Those stories that help stakeholders to build solutions for customers? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. We are looking for customer obsessed, data driven entrepreneurs to join our growing team. If you want to solve some of the hardest problems and build programs that customers love, Amazon.in might just be the place for you. The Central Homepage Marketing & Events teams endeavor is to make shopping on Amazon.in exciting, relevant and engaging. We drive programs that help Amazon acquire and engage customers at scale.
We require a BIE who will help us make effective decisions based on data from multiple sources, compiling it and triangulating it into a digestible and actionable format.
The BIE will use reports to analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it all means to key stakeholders. This individual will analyze large amounts of data, discover and solve real world problems and build metrics and business cases around key performance of this program. The candidate will use a customer backwards approach in deriving insights and identifying actions we can take to improve the customer experience and conversion for the program.
Key job responsibilities:
- Create customized segmentation solutions which will inform the insights; create multiple segmentation analyses, each of which involves a different approach, based on the type of data source
- Create scale-able and self-serve approaches for the marketing team that would require a deep understanding of the data and different dashboarding techniques, given the dynamic nature of requests; employ long-term and adhoc optimization techniques involving quality code for the dashboards to run smoothly and be scale-able
- Be responsible for setting up the analytics infrastructure
- Create and evolve segmented homepage metrics and develop primary and secondary insights that can be used to drive product development and optimize ongoing programs, marketing campaigns
- Provide data and analytics to marketing team for campaigns and provide metrics to measure efficiency
- Build scale-able and self-service analytical approaches that can be used by the marketing team for analyzing the impact of on-going marketing programs
- Manage ad hoc projects, as well as define and deliver ongoing dashboards, reports & IN first metrics to provide actionable insights to inform marketing strategy
- Review marketing research design, interpret research results data and communicate actionable recommendations across all levels of the organization
- Leverage internal and external resources to support analysis from qualitative and quantitative research
- Support cross-functional teams on day-to-day execution and long-term expansion of the program
- Bengaluru, KA, IND
- 3+ years of analyzing and interpreting data with Redshift, Oracle, NoSQL etc. experience
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
- Experience with data modeling, warehousing and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in Statistical Analysis packages such as R, SAS and Matlab
- Experience using SQL to pull data from a database or data warehouse and scripting experience (Python) to process data for modeling
- Experience in data mining, ETL, etc. and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets