Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to lead function specific finance activity. The program which the finance lead will supports is a key initiative for Amzaon globally. The person would play a key role in driving the function agenda and would work as copilot in delivering the business result. . The key task would be to help to help the business in decision support through data analysis and business insight. The Financial Analyst position is based in Bangalore.
Finance Analyst will be a finance partner to the relevant business team. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. This individual will be an active member of the leadership team. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
– Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
– Evaluate all pricing tenets for the program and help arrive at pricing decisions.
– Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
– Work closely with the business managers to drive down inefficient costs and optimize for long term free cashflows.
– Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, using the key input levers to the business.
– Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
– Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
– Facilitate the Business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time.
– We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations: Bengaluru, KA, IND.
– 8+ years of tax, finance or a related analytical field experience
– 3+ years of advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, lookups, etc.) experience
– 6+ years of Accounts Receivable or Account Payable experience
– 6+ years of applying key financial performance indicators (KPIs) to analyses experience
– 6+ years of building financial and operational reports/data sets that inform business decision-making experience
– 6+ years of creating process improvements with automation and analysis experience
– 5+ years of directly managing and leading a team of 5+ members experience
– 7+ years of finance or a related analytical field experience
– 6+ years of participating in continuous improvement projects in your team to scale and improve controllership with measurable results experience
– 6+ years of identifying incomplete or inaccurate data, identifying the root cause and creating/implementing an escalation plan experience
– 6+ years of mentoring junior finance and/or business team members experience
– 3+ years of working with senior staff (e.g. c-suite) experience
– MBA, or CPA
– Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase or Cognos) and providing recommendations based on results of ad hoc analyses to management for strategic decision-making
Amazon Finance Manager Post Notification PDF & Apply Online Form Link
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|