Across Emerging Markets (8 countries across APAC, MENA and LATAM), Amazon has an opportunity to engage the next 500MM customers and build a $100B GMS profitable business in the next 3 years. To tap in to this large opportunity, the EMXO Prime and Customer Fulfilment org is building extensible EM first solutions to drive Prime program product strategy and Improve Fulfillment Convenience for customers while reducing overall Cost to Serve. The aim is to drive greater leverage for EMs by advocating for collective EM needs as an extension of WW teams, and selectively invest behind customer outcomes (specific metric) across EMs as global owners.
As the EMXO org structure combines EMXO Program STLs, dedicated PMs and Tech, working closely with Regional SMEs, and In-Country Programs/Operations, the success of the org depends on how each of these teams function coherently to support operational thinking and execution, and prioritize investments that lift collective EM performance. To translate this on ground, we are looking for a highly motivated leader for the role of Senior Product Manager (PM) to the EMXO Prime and CFX org leader. The leader will be responsible for defining and executing initiatives and mechanisms to ensure coordination, visibility, standardization, optimization and enabling of all the efforts across various programs, countries and teams within the EMXO. The PM will improve how teams align/interact to achieve the aggregate long-term impact (3YF), while ensuring short term (OP) country priorities are met by partnering effectively with all levels of leadership, building consensus, influencing organizational priorities and bringing clarity to complexity. This individual must have a high business and technical acumen. Success in this role requires deep understanding of local teams and their work combined with the understanding of how individual teams fit into the EMXO context.
Key job responsibilities:
• Improve overall org health: Continually accelerate goal alignment across teams, monitor execution to preempt
conflicts and slipping dependencies, and facilitate innovation across locales through improved learning and networking
• Own Business Processes: Own reporting processes including xBR, OP1/2 to more effectively align the org on critical priorities, assist teams in tying their work to the “big rocks,” and reduce churn and burden on teams
• Reduce Churn and accelerate progress: Continually deconflict/smooth out mismatches among different teams and locales to reduce churn and head off the need for escalation by increasing transparency and accountability among teams through scalable mechanisms
• Cross-team innovation and learning: Design, build, and maintain critical knowledge management tools and other mechanisms with teams’ inputs, such as searchable VOC and launch repositories, as well as proactively connect teams with complementary learnings
• Strategic Project Management: Define and implement team step-backs (All Hands, roundtables, Circles), Connections feedback loop, and other deep dives where individual teams may need more support.
• People Development: Measure and track progress towards career goals at the org level, raise leadership awareness to trends, implement training and other programs to build skills across the org
• Champion DEI Cause: Periodically review the org’s DEI metrics, set up and monitor feedback loops, identify and analyze trends, recommend and evaluate solutions
• Bengaluru, KA, IND
• 5+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
• Experience as a product manager or owner
• Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
• 2+ years of end to end product delivery experience
• Master’s degree or equivalent