The operations team at Swiggy is responsible for delivering great customer experience through best-in-class delivery times and maximum serviceability. While we make our efforts in achieving these objectives, we also already have India’s largest delivery fleet and we are heavily focused on ensuring a great DE experience. We hope to make Swiggy the platform of choice for anyone in the country looking for a delivery job.
● You will lead a team of fleet managers to optimize the efficiency of operations and achieve the performance target for these areas. You will assist the management in implementing new strategic initiatives as well as contribute ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in these areas.
● You will liaise between the implementation team and the operations strategy team to ensure that all the areas under you focus on order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. You will be responsible for leading and managing a huge team, their performance, expectations and goals.
● Perform cost analysis and reporting as well as manage schedules, quality initiatives and process change initiatives. Design and manage the execution of the employee retention plan; Responsible for deciding on the staffing and training requirements for all the areas under your purview.
● Improve the systems, processes and policies in the operations team to better support management reporting, information flow and relevant business metrics
● Ensure the fleet of delivery executives across areas are disciplined and resolve disputes/strikes that may arise in these areas, warranting an efficient and healthy work environment.
● Support the structure that motivates and rewards the desired behaviors and performance of delivery executives
● Ensure a flawless delivery service for the customers in your areas with a special focus on real-time service levels and schedule adherence
● Meet or exceed the customer satisfaction rating target of the delivery fleet in all the areas under your purview
● Ensure that there are fewer delivery executive-driven cancellations in your matters like wearing Swiggy T-shirts, bags, and Id cards while on deliver
● Graduate with 3-5 years of experience in operations management
● Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in logistics/supply chain management)
● Strong operational, analytical and numerical skills; Ability to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
● Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
● Must have the ability to multi-task, manage multiple hubs and establish priorities
● Good leadership skills (Experience in managing blue-collared employees is a big plus)
● Passion to deliver a positive customer experience; Ability to maintain composure in difficult situations; Good communication skills
● Attention to detail and ability to critically think through and resolve problems;
● Strong people management skills; Good in conflict management; Result oriented Individual