Ensure new locations are signed within the target distances provided and handle the facility management for the same.
- Any Graduate / PG
- 1+ yrs in Real Estate//Admin//Facilities//Hospitality
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence to lat longs and scout the properties accordingly with all the technical aspects covered within the site.
- Liaise with various real estate agents from time to time to source properties.
- Analyze rentals in the given area and ensure that sourced property rentals are lesser/ at par with market rates when finalizing properties.
- Screen all the property documents before shortlisting and proposing the property.
- Collect Do the first round of checks for all the paperwork and documentation for a new kitchen property before sending it to the legal team for due diligence.
- Ensure prompt responses to queries/concerns the legal team raises, thereby clearing doubts and providing additional documents if required.
- To ensure all agreements are registered within 15 days of signing the location.
- To keep track of all licenses required for all kitchens and maintain a database and constantly follow up with the landlords for the required documents licenses required for all kitchens and maintain a database and constantly follow up with the landlords for the required documents which are mandatory for the licenses.
- Check the lease deed agreements and ensure all the details mentioned in the term sheets are captured before getting it signed.
- Liaising between landlords and the Projects team to ensure the construction process happens smoothly.
- Regular meetings with the landlords to ensure a healthy working relationship. Addressing their concerns to the different departments (project/ Finance/ Facilities etc.) so that operations are not hampered.
- Help and support the core facility team to ensure all the facilities vendors like DG, Gas Vendor, Security & Housekeeping are sourced and approved.
- Visit kitchens regularly, check on aspects like asset handling and property management, and brief the facility executive accordingly.
- Ensure the project team is on LL (landlord) scope of works completed within the agreed timelines and continue supporting the project team in all aspects until the project is completed.
- Ensure support to maintenance in terms of addressing the issues arising out of running kitchens and seeking help from Project/ maintenance/ facilities to resolve the concerns on priority.
Desired Skills of Desired Candidate:
- Education Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: Minimum -1+ years of experience in Real estate acquisition and leasing roles
- Understanding real estate in the assigned city
- Knowledge of marketing trends in real estate
- Contacts and connections with property developers/ mall developers
- Knowledge of local applicable rules & regulations
- Knowledge on Property related documents and licenses
- Knowledge of presenting case studies for acceptance/ rejection of properties