Bajaj Finance is a leading non-banking financial company (NBFC) in India. It offers a wide range of financial products and services, including loans, investments, and insurance. Bajaj Finance is looking for talented and experienced individuals to join its team as Assistant Managers.
Assistant Managers will play a key role in managing and growing the company’s business. They will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to achieve sales targets, managing customer relationships, and ensuring the smooth operation of their branches.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve Debt Management Services targets of the Respective Branch assigned, ensuring meeting PI Targets.
- Х Meeting the Target on Cost of Debt Management Services.
- Ensuring meeting PI Targets within cost limit specified on monthly basis.Х Ensuring legal guidelines are complied for entire Debt Management Services structure in letter and sprits.
- Х Ensure that the Debt Management Services agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
- Х Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.
- Х Continuously monitoring Debt Management Services agencies and Debt Management Services executives to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
- DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
- 2 – 4 Years
- MADHYA PRADESH, Berasia
Bajaj Finance Job Assistant Manager Post Notification PDF & Apply Online Form Link
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|