Bajaj Finance, a leading non-banking financial company in India, invites applications for the position of Centre Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced professionals to make a significant contribution to the growth and success of our company.
Responsible for doing village surveys, getting new customers, do CGT, house verification and income assessment, do quality sourcing, ensure collections and recoveries are done as per the group/centre meeting schedule. Maintain Healthy Customer Relationships on ground in the location
- Conduct village surveys and do prospecting in selected villages, explain BFL MFI JLG product offerings to all who attend prospecting briefing.
- Source New Customers in the locations allocated, form JLG groups and promote financial literacy amongst potential borrowers
- Collect all information needed for sourcing, data entry / upload and/or validate documents on LOS, follow entire sourcing process as defined in SOP
- Coordinate with BM for required approvals and Credit Ops officer at branch for disbursements as per process
- Plan Center Meetings of customers and notify customers in advance of the schedule, ensure 100% participation of borrowers in the center meetings. Resolve customer queries and promote top ups / cross sell as defined for the branch. Manage a portfolio of 450 – 500 customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure collections are done from Customers as per scheduled center meeting days, ensure 100% deposition of recovery done in defined points of disposition as per SOP.
- Carry out end use monitoring of loans as per the process
- Maintain Healthy and cordial relationship with all potential and existing borrowers, ensure 100% compliance and good conduct on all SOPs and practices as defined in the branch operating model.
- Create a daily report of tasks planned and executed and submit to Branch Manager.
- Ensure recovery disposition reconciliation is done with Credit and Ops Officer as per schedule.
- Ensuring critical parameters like lead to login are executed as per matrix .
- Maintain centre meeting discipline, follow SOPs and code of conduct
- Quality sourcing and achieving targets as defined
- Regular collections and maintaining customers in current bucket, regularizing and normalizing delinquent customers
- Compliance on all business parameters, zero audit findings on his / her sourced customer segment / portfolio
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1 – 2 Years
- UTTAR PRADESH, Lucknow