• Monitoring of RCU process
• Data analysis – Analyze the Risk trends and identify audit locations/ areas.
• Coordination with field RCU team
• Reporting the findings within timelines to the senior management.
• Analysis of Direct Fraud Trends & Investigation/Action to be taken for limiting the risks.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Minimizing fraud losses to ensure robust portfolio health by strong deterrent
• Fraud loss metrics to be as per targets decided by management.
• Monitoring TAT and with quality of field investigation reports
• Closely coordinate with field RCU team on fraud, suspected cases & sharing relevant inputs to field team.
• To cause continuous improvement in RCU processes to increase fraud catch rate.
• Ensure proper handholding on all Automation process & RCU projects. Continuously improvement on TAT.
• Ensure error free dashboards are circulated within defined period
• Propose changes & suggestions in credit policy-location wise (whenever required)
• Drive all internal process in a manner that the reporting of suspected frauds is timely, and fraud is caught before disbursal of loan to minimize fraud loss.
• Proactively identifying fraud trends and taking effective corrective measures.
• Evaluate the current frauds process continuously and changes to be more effective.
• Effectively engaging with Operations, collections and Sales team to understand and contribute to overall processes and reduction in Fraud loss across all Location.
• Ensuring highest levels of employee relationship, motivation & engagement to drive results & high levels of employee satisfaction.
• Learning and findings to be share with respective stakeholders for process/policy changes.
• Timely reporting of fraud cases, FMR reporting
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Should at least have 6-8 years of experience in similar industry.
• Experience in tractor/auto loan business
• Must have good MS office knowledge.
• Good Excel and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of Finance business
• Agency / Team Management sills
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Ready to travel
• MAHARASHTRA, Pune