This will be new role in the organization which is required to handle issuer & OEM relationships back-end processes to enable Brand EMI transactions on EDC POS Machines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all backend and MIS related work for Brand EMI – OEM & Issuer partnerships.
- Manager monthly MIS and invoicing for OEM’s and Issuers
- Ensure scheme updating in system for OEM’s and Issuers
- Coordinating with various stakeholders internally and externally to streamline the processes and developments which will be directly related to Issuer relationships
- Working closely with Issuer Teams & OEM Teams of Bajaj Pay – handling escalations, operational, monthly reconciliations, queries etc. to ensure smooth ongoing relationship.
- Enable new tech developments and enhancements for Brand EMI
- Ensuring smooth launches of New Products and scale up accordingly
- Excellent Excel and MIS Skills
Key Decisions / Dimensions:
- Decisions regarding accuracy of offer and scheme mapping
- Challenges to Coordinate with Internal Team to Work done.
- MBA / Graduate
- Detailed Process knowledge
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of experience in Payments industry, preferably EDC POS Business
- Strong Data Analysis and MIS Skils, proficient in MS Excel and Power BI
- Strong process orientation and understanding
- MAHARASHTRA, Pune