Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-onDelivery, No-Cost-EMI and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
As Group product Manager for the Air Product at Cleartrip, you will be responsible for driving product vision and execution for product-led growth for all consumer facing products for Flights vertical.. This is a critical leadership role as you will play a key role in defining Flights product strategy and customer experience, which will have an enormous impact on accelerating Cleartrip’s growth.
Product Management, New Product Launch, Product Positioning, Product Planning, Product Strategy, Product Innovation, Product Life Cycle Management, Product Conceptualization, Go-to-market Strategy.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience at consumer interment companies with 1+
- years managing teams of 3+ PMs. Experience in Travel/OTA domain will be a huge plus
- Strong Growth experience at scale (>1M MAUs): proven track record of driving consumer facing products with a key sense of design thinking
- Extreme ownership and ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity: you take ambitious goals, and deliver them through big ideas, concrete plans and baseline shifts
- Deep understanding of the Indian customer: from their pain points to aspirations to their social media consumption and lifestyle trends
- Strong data orientation: you live and breathe A/B tests, power user curves and retention cycle plots. Experience with ML/P13N like recommendation systems will be a plus
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills, whether working with executives, cross-functional partners, or external stakeholders
Years Of Exp:
- 8 to 12 Years