Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-onDelivery, No-Cost-EMI and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
A part of the Flipkart group of companies, ANS was acquired by Flipkart in 2022. Since then, we have not looked back. ANS is now a Team of 400 plus e-commerce fanatics across 3 offices & 3 warehouses. ANS is Helping 300+ brands in going online & staying efficient at scale. We’ve become the preferred partners to jump-start or scale their e-commerce business. The fact that a lot of our business is from referrals is a testament to our customer’s satisfaction and the quality of the solution suite.
We take pride in claiming that ANS has been able to build quite a few industry-leading proprietary products:
- Kartify: which powers more than 80 plus brands including ITC’s Fiamma, Vero Moda, Jack&Jones, Dermafique etc, Philips, Dabur, Bosch, Myntra Roadster etc.
- Kartapult: Marketing Analytics, Automation and Reporting tool trusted by 100 plus brands.
- Flipshop: A collaborative project between FK and ANS to power sellers from across Bharat (till tier ⅘)
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Manager – HR Business Partner is responsible for partnering with BU Functions. Responsible for building a strong HR relationship with stakeholders, and driving performance management, engagement, and compliance with HR practices and guidelines.
- To be a catalyst with Business to drive HR policies & processes.
- To understand the business environment & priorities
- Work with business to address management requests for analysis on payroll cost, leaves, performance etc.
- To ensure that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and are brought to a logical conclusion with constant communication with relevant stakeholders
- Being data-driven and comfortable with numbers
- To drive the philosophy for PMS as defined in the process
- Manage the execution of performance management e.g. annual and midyear promotions, feedback with Timeline adherence
- Handling grievances on cases to case basis and informing relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring personnel information is maintained in all appropriate systems; monitoring actual headcount, new hires, attrition, analysing trends
- Partnering with the Talent Acquisition team to close on the open positions by taking HR face-to-face rounds.
- Partnering with the L&D team to draw success of initiatives planned for team/individuals with respect to skill gaps and development areas
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 college
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience in HR Business Partnering for Startups/ Product companies
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Good communication skills and ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills, including data analysis.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to escalate issues appropriately.
- Stakeholder Management
- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Flipkart Job for Manager Post Notification PDF & Apply Online Form Link
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|