As an e-Relationship Manager, you will have the opportunity to interact with various segments of the bank”s customers and provide any assistance needed to ease their banking journey. Following the Bank?s philosophy of providing “Customer 360 degree banking,” you would act as a one-point contact for your mapped customers and service their requirements across different channels and products. This will require you to develop a thorough understanding of the customer”s profile, demographics, banking behaviour, and expand the customer?s portfolio with the Bank by offering new products and solutions, and also coordinate with the mapped branch for better branch synergy.Hence, this role requires you to have a flair for identifying sales opportunities and driving revenue, while keeping Net Promoter Score at the core of your engagement. You are also expected to ensure coverage of your customer base through regular conversations, in accordance with the business plans.
- Build and deepen relationships with customers to increase their wallet share and revenues through the phone channel. Ensure the customer”s needs are captured holistically and solutions are offered using the 360-degree banking framework by recommending the right products.
- Ensure every engagement with the customer is fully aligned with quality metrics. Retain customers and improve the Net Promoter Score through impeccable service quality.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of all product offerings and facilitate the needs/queries of the customers with the relevant product information. Serve as one-point contact to the mapped customers of the bank
- Expand the customer base through referrals from existing customers. Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of increasing customer book, volumes, and revenue from the segment.
- Graduate with 3-8 years of experience or MBA with 0-3 years of experience
- Ability to manage and leverage existing customer relationships to create a meaningful impact on customers? needs.
- Complete understanding of the key customer service parameters during call engagements
- Ability to convey thoughts in a brief and concise manner during customer engagements