We’re looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join Cars24 in Australia as a c2b Coordinator. You will own the process and customer experience of all vehicles purchased from private consumers. You will ensure they are paid for and collected from consumers and delivered to our Refurbishment Centre. You will be involved in the inspection (virtual) and be the owner of the customer journey to provide an excellent customer experience and valuable quality cars to the Cars24 business.
You will interact with department operational leaders in each vertical (Accounting, Business support, Customer experience, Refurbishment, Finance) to maintain a strong pipeline of quality cars.
You will be required to produce timely reporting and we would highly value your ability to problem-solve and analyse large amounts of data.
The right mindset and cultural fit are critical in our consumer obsessed, dynamic, entrepreneurial, data driven, collaborative start-up, with a huge ambition to transform how cars are sold in Australia.
- Generate leads by finding different cars, sourced from different websites and communicate the same to the customer experience team.
- Provide pricing for their listed cars and monitor purchases closely and address with the Head of c2b Manager on any quality issues.
- Build scale and capacity in the organisation to drive higher level of inventory purchases.
- Close the lead by negotiating on the price.
- Carry out daily stock checks at the main points through the process to be able to identify any potential issues, bottlenecks i.e. purchased vehicles awaiting to be picked up (allocated or not yet allocated), purchased vehicles in transit, Purchased vehicles arrived at Refurbishment centre.
What you need:
- Customer first mindset
- Detail orientation – Being the person who sees the missing piece of the puzzle where others can’t
- Positive and enthusiastic team player – Teamwork makes the dreamwork.
- Excellent communication skills to enable you to get the job done.
- Experience in customer service in a fast moving environment
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to analyse data and interpret the information effectively to continuously improve performance
- Gurugram, Haryana