Employees are expected to work from the office on all days out of their respective base locations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete ownership of National restaurant Chains (accounts) maintaining a sustainable and a mutually profitable growth on business.
- Build a long term strategic partnership with national restaurant chains leveraging JBPs.
- Use data resources available across business metrics to build deeper insights for partners on a regular basis.
- Manage and own complete the P&L across partners effectively. Understanding of Partner’s P&L and business decisions based on the same is expected.
- Manage and Coordinate On boarding, POS integration, Menu changes, Operational Performance metrics, Streamline processes and systems to maximize customer experience.
- Align monthly activation on consumer offerings and In App marketing interventions in conjunction with the internal teams.
- Continuously create new growth avenues for restaurants on the platform with deeper engagements.
- Look to partner on Out of App marketing solutions which can propel faster growths for the brand on the platform.
- Ability to resolve partner issues, escalate to right internal stakeholders to resolve all issues/queries effectively.
- Be on top of competitive landscape in terms of partners positioning in the ecosystem
- Graduate with 2-4 years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic plan for ensuring the best restaurants partner with us.
- Result oriented, data forward and a problem solving approach towards business.
- Effective communication skills
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life
- Identifies builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- 2-4 yrs