An opportunity to manage the trade finance and cash management requirements of corporate clients and maximize the operating profit for the Bank. The role involves enhancing the relationship value with existing customers as well as acquiring new customers through lead generation from existing customers, vendors, dealers, & curated databases. It requires to leveraging technological platforms to offer best-in-class experience to clients. In addition, role offers to service client requirements across the financial spectrum. Hence, it is imperative that you comprehend available data to understand the client persona and then offer the right solutions using the 360-degree banking framework.
About the Business Group:
The Transaction Banking Group at ICICI Bank, erstwhile known as the Commercial Banking Group, services corporate clients across the country for their cash management and trade finance requirements. Organized into three verticals- Product, Sales and Service, the group aims at servicing requirements of import and export business, both domestic and cross-border, under trade finance; and payments and collections under cash management. Transaction Banking is deeply inter-linked with clients across LCG, SME, MSME, Government Institutions and PSUs. Clients are serviced through the on-ground team of Account Managers and Customer Service Managers, ably supported by the Product Design team.
Role & responsibilities:
- Increase operating income: Managing transaction banking relationship for SMEs, WBG & PSU relationships with the aim to increase operating income across products.
- Building relationships: Sourcing of new corporate relationships linked to existing relationships and their subsidiaries, joint ventures, dealers, vendors and other linked constituents.
- Collaboration: Ability to collaborate with multiple internal groups to provide the efficient and innovative financial products to the mapped clients.
- Customer service: Dealing with everyday corporate need and he intricacies around those products and services to ensure seamless service delivery to the clients.
- Client visit: Visit clients/prospective clients regularly and internally reporting of business activity.
- Gujarat, Goa, Hyderabad, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh (UP)