Swiggy Mall, Swiggy’s latest offering is “The Ultimate destination for Home Family Shopping, delivered in 1 hour and not in days!”. It brings the world of home & family shopping to the consumers with the speed of quick commerce, and takes away the pain of waiting!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Ensuring beyond par excellence is a primary foundation to enable the right kind of decision making for the consumer. The person in this role will own everything Catalog and be responsible for its quality. This person will display the highest levels of consumer backwards thinking and execution prowess to ensure we are fulfilling a core moment of truth for the consumer in the most superlative fashion.
- High quality product descriptions including all relevant attributes for every SKU
- Creating strategy behind our imagery guidelines by category and subcategory for products : type of images, number of images, sequencing of images [images referring to product images]
- Ensuring variants and customizations are properly managed : from strategy to execution
- Creating the right SKU nomenclature by subcategory
- Ensuring new products added follow the guidelines created by the candidate
- Owning overall Catalog Health Score : from the creation of this metric to the achievement of the aggressive goals taken on it.
- Setting up a weekly structured cadence along with ad hoc checks to ensure catalog sanctity
- Prior experience of 2-4 years in a fast-paced environment : We at Mall believe in not compromising on either speed or quality
- A big champion of the consumers : the candidate should be adept at placing themselves in the shoes of the customer to identify and incorporate what exactly works for them and how they think
- Strong operational, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Must have ability to multitask and handle conflicts
- Ability to set processes out of chaos
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to critically think through and identify and resolve problems