As a Sales Team Lead your goal is to grow the number of happy customers who buy cars from us, by developing and leading a team responsible for this. You will do this by managing the day–to-day operation, coaching, problem-solving, and leading by example with a team of agents. Exceptional customer service experience and clear communication is a must in order to meet our service level standards and sales targets. We foster a high performing culture, and you will be encouraged to take bold risks, while bringing the team on the journey. You will be responsible for delegating work, overseeing progress towards goals, and coaching team members as needed, along with personal target of sales/customer calls and interaction.
About the role
As a Sales Team Leader your biggest job will be to delight and amaze our customers who are making a big decision. , You and your team will help customers research cars, educate them on the various features, processes and support them as they complete their purchase. You will be supported by an enthusiastic, energetic team of people who are also customer-first, and you will receive all the necessary training you need to succeed in this role. We are looking for people with a genuine passion for customer service first and foremost – coupled with a positive outlook, and proactive “can-do” attitude. You will need a great phone manner and excellent email, chat and social media skills. This role will require weekend and after hours work based on a rotating roster.
To be successful as a sales lead, you should have excellent sales, leadership skills, and customer service skills.
- Leads and manages a team of CSR’s in the optimal execution of call center operations activities (i.e. taking calls, addressing customer issues / complaints, placing orders). Ensures that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Conducts performance management activities for team members supervised. Conducts timely planning, assessment, and feedback meetings as stipulated in the company’s performance cycle.
- Handles escalation calls from CSR’s as, exercising discernment on whether or not individuals are capable of handling complex customer calls
- Prepares reports on top and bottom performers and cross-checks this with overall metrics for the account / program.
- Manages the queue and controls abandoned calls by utilizing available equipment and resources (i.e. CMS, hold time, AHT). Ensures that passing service levels are met and / or exceeded by maximizing the headcount of CSR’s on the floor.
- You will be responsible for setting strategy and monitoring progress towards goals. Good leaders should have strong communication, problem solving, organizational and delegation skills.
- Make sure the quality of calls is always above the industry standards and bringing in new ideas of improving on the Quality of the team. Have calibration sessions with the team to ensure Quality assurance and understanding and improving the CSAT score.
- Should have an experience of managing a team of 10-12 agents.
- Maintain a good and healthy environment for the team and develop and positive work culture.
- Gurugram, Haryana