Do you love delighting customers? Join our founding team that will change the ways cars are bought and sold in Australia!
As a Contact Centre Specialist your biggest job will be to help our customers buy used cars online on our website.
Simply delight and amaze our customers when you are responding to them, as they research cars, buy them, or need sales support. You will be supported by an enthusiastic, energetic team of people who are also customer-first, and you will receive all the necessary training you need to succeed in this role. We are looking for people with a genuine passion for customer delight and sales first and foremost – coupled with a positive outlook, and proactive “can-do” attitude. You will need a great phone manner and excellent email, chat and social media skills. This role will require weekend and Australian hours work based on a rotating roster.
- Be the Brand ambassador of Cars24 to our customers when speaking with them.
- Go above and beyond to delight and Sell our cars online, with a warm attitude, exceptional communication skills and a highly professional demeanour – so much so that they would want to tell their friends all about their experience with Cars24 Australia!
- Be able to build trust with your customers by being responsive, reliable and communicative, and proactively help resolve customer issues on the spot – no problem is too hard for you.
- Liaise closely with the customer operations team to ensure the right car is prepared for delivery and whatever is required to complete the sale is managed smoothly, with minimal hassle.
- Be willing to learn about the different buy/sell processes in every state
- Be willing to learn how to explain various car features to customers; we will provide training to guide you
- Help shape and support the development of customer-facing processes in our new business – we’re writing the playbook as we go.
- Getting sales conversions will be your core performance indicator.
What you should have:
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience in a contact centre or well-known retail environment, where you also have engaged with customers over the phone, social media, email, chat or any other channels.
- A customer champion outlook – you take seriously the role of being the voice of the customer within the organisation and nothing less than 100% satisfaction is good enough for you.
- You’re a solid team player who is revving to do something different and be a part of a team that will change how cars are bought and sold in Australia!
- You’re aware of the highs and lows of start-up life, and are willing to be part of our journey and take on tasks that we might need your help with Self-starter, autonomous – you proactively own your space and can act with minimal instruction. The tenacity and commitment to take us from start-up to scale-up.
- A creative problem-solver, able to work outside of expectations and processes across the organisation to generate solutions for our customers. Car knowledge (nice to have) – you know the ins and outs of most makes and models and can confidently answer any questions about it or experience of selling any other product/service as well.
- You are flexible and are willing to work after hours and weekends, based on a rotating roster (6:30am – 3:30pm over 7 days a week) from the Gurgaon office, 6 days a week.
- Gurugram, Haryana