Listings Experience team at Amazon is looking for a highly motivated and talented candidate for the role of Catalog Specialist. Proficiency in written and verbal English is a fundamental requirement for this position. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting quality audits and recommending high confidence corrections apart from supporting product configurations for Amazon’s catalog systems. The candidate is also expected to use human judgement to make decisions on behalf of our customers. Strong analytical and communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence are the required skill sets for this role. A typical day in this role will also involve using existing artifacts to build high quality textual content for Amazon products which will enhance customer’s e-commerce buying experience.
Key job responsibilities
• Product listing and audit for selection uploads across multiple categories
• Interacting and coordinating with sellers/vendors and category team to help ensure smooth data flow for all required selection attributes for the category
• Participating in the identification and correction of catalog errors and investigating catalog related complaints
• Working closely with product teams to configure catalog products
• Achieving catalog audit targets and creating reports regarding task assigned on daily basis
• Training and mentoring other associates
- Bangalore, KA, IND
- Bachelor’s degree
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
- Experience with Excel
- Preferable worked in vendor facing procurement or supply logistics roles.