Are you a seasoned professional with a passion for exceeding targets and spearheading strategic initiatives? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and relish the challenge of driving business growth? If so, then a Senior Executive position at Bajaj Finance might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To Ensure quality of files processed by the Operations team are within the specified guidelines
- Achieve Service To Sales Numbers
- To Ensure all cash management services at the branch are delivered
- Achieve Service Related TAT & specific deliverables like Generating Tokens, FTR, TAT etc
- Data Analysis & Sharing of best practices with team
- Ensuring Implementation of Policies & processes
- Coordination with various HO / Cross functional departments & providing feedback
- Recruiting and manpower forecast & planning
- Ensuring highest levels of employee relationship, motivation & engagement To drive results & high levels of employee Satisfaction
- Vendor management (CPV Agencies)
- Ensuring Compliance & Integrity within the area/region
- To Support all New Initiatives & functional Projects of the Function
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Should have 2-4 yearsТ experience, and minimum 1 years managing branch operations
- Should be a post graduate preferably
- Should have collaborative work style to engage with peers & colleagues across the company.
- Should have excellent communication skills along with strong presentation and data analytics skills.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- KERALA, Thrissur