This position is open with Bajaj Finance ltd.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve collection targets of the Respective Branch assigned, ensuring meeting PI Targets.
- Meeting the Target on Cost of Collections. Ensuring meeting PI Targets within cost limit specified on monthly basis.
- Ensuring legal guidelines are complied for entire collection structure in letter and sprits.
- Ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
- Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.
- Continuously monitoring collection agencies and collection executives to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- People Management skills.
- Demonstrated success & achievement orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead from the front.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Affirmative in nature, Strong Leadership Skills, Clarity of thought and perseverance..
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self starter.
- Working knowledge of computers.