Customers purchasing products across Consumer Electronics, Large Appliances, Sports, Home, Kitchen and similar categories, need anxiety free ownership throughout the life of the product. This need is fulfilled through in-person services such as Doorstep exchange, Installation, Troubleshooting and Repairs, that are delivered by skilled experts inside the customer’s home. We call these services Value-Added-Services (VAS) or Services.
Our vision is to make Services a purchase inducer versus only a purchase supporter.
This job entails:
- Build an in-house Unified Services (combined delivery and service) network at scale for a large suite of product categories, these services are key driver to business growth
- Build and develop strategic partnership(s) that enable one of the largest multi-skilled and hyperlocal technician workforce that is capable to deliver multitude of services across the country
- Define the Service Fulfillment strategy for Amazon India towards the on-ground execution across three last mile networks to deliver services at the best quality and at the lowest possible costs.
- Build a WW-first product that solves for the operational complexity of last mile supply chain towards demand and supply planning, and build a unique service aware routing system to drive execution at last mile.
Key job responsibilities:
- Build a national service network: Leverage in-house network in partnership with Last mile teams that meets the speed, promise, costs and quality requirement for each service-GL. On-boarding multiple service partners to create service offerings across the lifecycle
- Deliver a high-bar service quality: Deliver a service experience that is differentiator with the best benchmarks in the industry across the country. Deploy scalable audit mechanisms, co-own improvement plans, and set up robust review mechanisms to improve performance at a hyperlocal level. Build a training infrastructure necessary to improve workforce quality to meet Amazon standards
- Lower the cost of service: Drive commercial negotiations with partners, partner and co-own VAS product roadmap to drive improvements in cost drivers, and drive automation within the team to lower the cost of service for Amazon. Innovate on partner engagement models, and improve forecasting, planning and inventory utilization to help negotiate a lower cost with providers.
- Bengaluru, KA, IND
- Experience managing external vendors, distributors, partners or learning providers
- 7+ years of business development, partnership management, or sourcing new business experience
- 7+ years of professional or military experience
- Experience developing strategies that influence leadership decisions at the organizational level
- Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
- Experience working with emerging technologies