We are seeking an experienced and versatile Senior Product Designer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in crafting and championing the design for our digital-first automotive shopping experiences. As a seasoned designer, you will go beyond UI screen designs, engaging in activities such as workshops, collaboration sessions (Figjams) and documentation of your thought and creative process. Your focus will be on optimizing user journey and creating the designs and screens needed to execute those ideas and working closely with cross-functional teams to align design objectives with broader company goals business growth.
What we you will be doing
- Lead the design efforts for our product, driving a digital-first approach to car buying at the top of funnel experience. (Web + App)
- Identify and address challenges in transitioning customers from offline to online purchase journeys.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify opportunities for improving existing funnels and user journeys.
- Collaborate with product managers to prioritize the product roadmap based on targets and objectives.
- Tackle strategic questions such as facilitating joint-decision shopping, bias based shopping, how to make technical decisions simpler, etc
- Work closely with stakeholders across departments, including Marketing, Tech and operations for a cohesive experience.
- Conduct workshops and collaboration sessions beyond traditional UI screen designs.
- Create screen designs that being your ideas and solutions to live via wireframes, lowFi, prototyping and HiFi designs using a design system.
- Conduct user tests, analyze results, and use insights to drive design decisions that result in effective designs
What we are looking for
- 5-7 years of experience in digital consumer product design, preferably in e-commerce.
- Experience with transactional growth initiatives and website funnel optimization.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills which include ideas, design rationale and design trade offs.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Strong analytical and research skills to inform design decision-making.
- Technical proficiency with a grasp of the moderns agile product development process.
- Experience working alongside Engineers and understanding what’s ‘easy and hard to build.’
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
- 2-3 years of professional experience as a UI Product Designer.
- Strong portfolio showcasing expertise in design with a focus on user-centered design principles.
- Solid understanding of design principles and design systems
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools, especially Figma (advanced level).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in product team.
What would be a nice to have
- UX writing and content for your product
- Motion design and advance prototyping
- Training and experience in user research and usability testing (moderated)
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
These additional skills complement the core design competencies and contribute to a more holistic and impactful design practice at a senior level. While not mandatory, they can set a candidate apart and enhance their ability to drive successful design outcomes.