Flipkart is committed to the cause of transforming commerce in India through our investments in made- in-India technology innovations, customer-centric features and constructs, a diverse category landscape and a world-class supply chain. With a customer base of over 350 million, product coverage of over 150 million across 80+ categories, focus on generating direct and indirect employment and a commitment to empowering generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs and a sustainable growth strategy – Flipkart is maximising for our customers, stakeholders, and the planet at large!
Flipkart is a part of the Walmart-owned Flipkart Group, which also includes group companies Flipkart Health+, Myntra, and Cleartrip. The Group is also a majority shareholder in PhonePe, one of the leading Payments Apps in India.
- Software Development Engineer IV
- Distributed Systems, Big Data, Software Engineering, System Design
Why work with us?
- At Flipkart, we promise to maximize what you care about the most. You’ll get an opportunity to leave a mark and create your own legacy, you’ll have freedom to experiment, learn and grow, you’ll get to work with the best in our inclusive teams and experience our culture of care to ensure that you can focus on doing your best work.
- Every Flipster is a Maximiser – Curious, Audacious, Entrepreneurial, Purpose-Driven, Excited By Big Challenges, A Team Player and Inclusive. If this is who you are, then Flipkart is the place where you can thrive.
- We understand that your own aspirations and journeys are unique. So you choose what you want to maximise, and we provide you the platform for it. Because when you maximise, we maximise.