How often have you had an opportunity to build the acquisition growth engine for Prime – one of the largest and loved subscription programs in India? We are looking for someone who is passionate and obsessed about customers, understands their needs and is looking for opportunities to build world class products that will help customers join Prime and get the best of benefits across shopping, shipping, entertainment, music and more. If you are someone who thrives in ambiguity, and balances dive deep with high judgement, looking around the corners to invent around constraints – we have the role for you. The Senior Product Manager for India Prime Acquisitions will manage and define the end to end roadmap of who, how and when we upsell Prime to customers on the Amazon app. Not only will the role play a defining role in devising the growth strategy for Prime in India, the role is expected to influence other worldwide locales with cutting-edge worldwide first innovations.
In this context, India Prime is looking for an experienced Product leader for Prime member Acquisitions. You will lead the product vision ,strategy and own the product portfolio for this business in India. You will deliver a multi-year product charter for renewals across different plans and channels. Role offers an exciting intellectual opportunity to solve for multiple whitespaces and steer your career pace as we scale.
- Responsible for defining a customer insight , data driven product vision, roadmap , write BRDs, user stories , technical design reviews, prioritizing and executing in a high expectation environment.
- Work with technology (IN and global) to build exceptional products. Anticipating bottlenecks, independently drive tradeoffs decisions balancing business needs versus technical or operational constraints.
- Collaborate/influence various stakeholders at multiple levels , local/global , functions- tech, UX, Marketing , Legal , Finance , Machine Learnings, Data sciences, Amazon wide business teams.
- Own reporting to leadership through launch announcements, monthly updates, status updates.
- Develop the long-term strategy for your portfolio, aligning it to the goals of the organization and translate them into an achievable multi – year roadmap.
- Bengaluru, KA, IND
- 5+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Experience owning technology products
- Experience in influencing senior leadership through data driven insights
- Experience working across functional teams and senior stakeholders