Amazon.in or the Indian Consumer Business team located in Bangalore is looking for a technology leader to define, organize and lead high-performing teams across Amazon in delivering projects for Amazon India. The right candidate will excel in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You will help develop architectures and technical solutions for complex problems, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs-balancing the business needs and technical constraints. You will be a thoughtful representative for the customer in technical design meetings and demonstrate the right amount of ‘hustle’ to ensure we continually improve their experience over time. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Amazon India Distribution team that will be responsible for tailoring the Distribution experience for India customer needs using machine learning and artificial intelligence. The projects focus on diverse problems and opportunities including search, discovery, ordering and order fulfillment customer experience and personalized recommendations.
We are looking for a Sr. TPM who is experienced in delivering customer experiences using science and engineering innovations. You will manage the Distribution intake process and lead the projects by partnering with Product Managers, SDEs, Scientists and UX designers to build awesome Distribution experiences. You will be working with teams across the company to gain alignment of your projects and work with your sprint team(s) to deliver them across Amazon marketplaces. To do this you will need to dive into data and metrics, develop excellent communication strategies, build successful partnerships and drive success through others.
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- 7+ years of working directly with engineering teams experience
- 5+ years of technical product or program management experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of technical program management working directly with software engineering teams experience
- Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
- 5+ years of project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management experience
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience defining KPI’s/SLA’s used to drive multi-million dollar businesses and reporting to senior leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $119,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $231,400/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.