Swiggy Dineout is building India’s largest dining out platform that processes more than 100M diners for its partner restaurants across its network for 21000 restaurants in 34 cities and growing. We are striving to augment our consumer promise of enabling unparalleled convenience by helping diners explore restaurants across all categories – from QSRs, cafes, casual dining, premium, fine dining and more and offer the widest range of offers on restaurant bills through easy payments on the app. We are on a mission to change the way India dines out. If you are a foodie and equally passionate to redefine the experience of dining out, join our team to be a part of the Swiggy ride!
Dineout is present in 34 cities across India and we have partnerships with more than 21,000 restaurant partners where users can save upto 40% on their dining bills when they pay their restaurant bills using the dineout feature on the Swiggy app.
Using the Dineout feature on the Swiggy app, users can discover and avail the best deals and discounts at restaurants, cafes, bars, and pubs in their city.
Users can search for their favourite restaurants based on various parameters such as cuisine, location, price range, and availability.
For customers, our vision is to become their default app for all their dining-out occasions. We intend to do so by building a full stack solution for them to discover restaurants they might like, make a table reservation, make payment, and avail the best discounts/value across restaurants.
For restaurants, our vision is to become their de facto platform of choice to grow their dine-in business. We aspire to do so by becoming the most cost-efficient marketing channel for them to build their brand, drive demand and acquire & engage customers.
- Drive restaurant onboarding for your designated area, Act as a consultant to restaurant partners to manage and mutually grow business,
- Manage a portfolio of restaurant accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance. Exceed sales targets and performance-based goals,
- You should have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up for the best local and national restaurants,
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for improvements to management and
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in-person meetings, and sell the Dineout product portfolio to restaurants.
- The candidate has to have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree,
- Fresh graduates or candidates having at least 2 years of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start-ups are encouraged to apply,
- The candidate has to be flexible, restaurant owners do not operate on 9-to-5 schedules,
- The candidate has to be outgoing and confident in their appearance,
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
- The candidate has to be an ‘out-of-the-box thinker and should want to always challenge the status quo.