This is a unique opportunity to join the exciting sales organization of Uber for Business. We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at Uber. You’ll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to Uber while developing and executing strategies around sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
An Account Executive will work across a territory to grow Uber’s business through the addition of new B2B customers. You will own the complete middle market sales cycle and will drive revenue generation through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses. You will own the inbound lead process as well as source and qualify new companies that would be a great fit for Uber products.
What the Candidate Will Do:
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM and understanding lead qualification and own the sales process to exceed targets.
- Identify prospect needs, understand the business drivers behind requests, and explain the Uber value proposition.
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Be prepared to share knowledge, communicate and collaborate with teams around the globe. Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager.
What the Candidate Will Need:
- Minimum of 4 years of B2B sales experience, ideally in SaaS or middle market sales
- Proven track record of growing client accounts and revenue targets.
- Demonstrable experience using insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process.
- Developing sales strategies and market pitch to respond to a dynamic market landscape.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.