- HDFC Bank Limited
- Virtual Relationship Banking-Virtual Relationship Manager – Prime
- Ambience Tower (Rohini-Sec-10) Delhi (Branch)
- ·Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
- ·Call handling as per defined standards.
- ·Accurate resolution for customer queries.
- ·Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
- ·Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
- ·Accurate logging and resolution of complaints.
- ·Attrition control of customers.
- ·Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
- ·Deepening relationship by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
- ·Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility.
- ·Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts.
- ·Ensure retention of customers
Achievement of portfolio parameters
- ·Meet the defined objectives of the Portfolio managed by the respective VRM
- · Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
- ·Penetration of products across groups.
- ·Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc.
- ·Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID.
- ·Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etc.and prevent outflow.
- ·Ensure Staff are trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications.
- ·Income to be generated at a customer level.
- ·Achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time.
- ·Complete and accurate capture of call interactions, including profiling thereby aiding relationship management.
Audit and Service Quality
- ·Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and Senior Management
- ·Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions & requests.
- ·Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRM next.
MIS – Reporting
- ·Ensure timely submission of Customer base review / reports as requested by Central Team / Senior Management
- To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience
- Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer
- To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums
- for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a “window’ to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
- Responsible for meeting the scorecard targets and portfolio benchmarks set and that all guidelines and regulatory requirements are followed.
- So that the RM becomes the top of the mind recall amongst the customers in the catchment for all their financial needs and services
- thereby ensuring that the RM also achieves the key performance parameters set
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
Required work experience
- Years of experience: 1 to 2
- Basic Banking
- Prime Head
- Regional Head
- Unit Head
- Team Managers