- HDFC Bank Limited
- Virtual Relationship Banking-Virtual Relationship Manager – Prime
- Phase 7 Mohalli Mohali (Branch)
- Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
- Call handling as per defined standards.
- Accurate resolution for customer queries.
- Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
- Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
- Accurate logging and resolution of complaints.
- Attrition control of customers.
- Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
- Deepening relationship by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
- Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility.
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts.
- Ensure retention of customers
Achievement of portfolio parameters
- Meet the defined objectives of the Portfolio managed by the respective VRM
- Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
- Penetration of products across groups.
- Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc.
- Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID.
- Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etc.and prevent outflow.
- Ensure Staff are trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications.
- Income to be generated at a customer level.
- Achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time.
- Complete and accurate capture of call interactions, including profiling thereby aiding relationship management.
Audit and Service Quality
- Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and Senior Management
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions & requests.
- Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRM next.
MIS – Reporting
- Ensure timely submission of Customer base review / reports as requested by Central Team / Senior Management
- To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience
- Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer
- To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums
- for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a “window’ to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
- Responsible for meeting the scorecard targets and portfolio benchmarks set and that all guidelines and regulatory requirements are followed.
- So that the RM becomes the top of the mind recall amongst the customers in the catchment for all their financial needs and services
- thereby ensuring that the RM also achieves the key performance parameters set
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
Required work experience
- Years of experience: 1 to 2
- Basic Banking
Major Stake holders (intra team and cross functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties)
- Prime Head
- Regional Head
- Unit Head
- Team Managers